Sunday, January 24, 2010

Contributor Alert - F I M



Thanks to the folks at FTW RIDE for the opportunity to contribute.

Flatiron Mike is the handle. I assemble riding machines by hand, in my garage, on my own. You can check my blog at Flatironmike Customworks. I'm located in Southwest CT and the greater NYC, tri-State area.

I'll be posting random stuff here including info on local music, culture (any), tobacco (pipe 'n cigar), food joints, cool bars and riding destinations that I find particularly noteworthy as well as the usual mc events.

you can also drop me a line (flatironmike@gmail.com) with info on any of your fave spots for us to check out.

I look forward to it and thanks for looking.

F I M

1 comment:

  1. hey i got a few fave spots for ya!!

    but first things first - do i get a T-shirt??

    respect!

    b

    ReplyDelete